Aeronero.life is a property of Aeronero Private Limited, For profit social enterprise an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office No16, Ranjith Road, Kottupuram, Chennai – 600085
Information we collect
- Contact information. We might collect your Name, Email, Phone Number, Street, City, State, Pincode, Country, and IP address.
- Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address, and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Razor pay, PayU, and Pinelabs.
- Information you post. We collect the information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to aeronero.life.
- Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, products you like, products you intend to download information on, products you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, the duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed, or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you download information, purchase a product, provide feedback, request a callback, and request for a demo. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Facebook analytics, dedicated CRM, browser cookies, and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your demo request or purchase a product.
- We use the information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use the information for promotions. We might use your information such as the testimonials, content on our product/brands, images with our product/brand, videos with our product/brand you posted on our website, social media pages, and any third-party websites with our brand presence.
- We use the information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy products from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your product purchase and/or brochure downloads.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt-out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
Updates to this policy